B.COM.,LL.B. 5 Years
The 5-year B.COM.,LL.B. Integrated programme is structured comprehensively with subjects of B.COM. as well as LL.B. A student who has qualified senior secondary (10+2) with 45% marks is eligible for admission into Integrated LL.B. with Bachelor of Commerce Degree. Good knowledge of the English language is also expected from the law students for sucessful career.
- Any applicant who has completed 10+2 from any Recognized by Union or The State Govt.
- Candidate must have passed the 10+2 with minimum 45% marks General & SC/ST/OBC .
- (Resident of any State) and 42% marks for OBC & 40% marks for SC/ST (only for resident of UP).
- Annual fee for B.COM.,LL.B. (5yr) for session 2020-21 Rs. 30,600/- per annum.
- Click to view fee comparision of CCS & Kamkus College of Law