LL.M. 2 Years
The Master of Laws degree commonly known as the LL.M., is an advanced graduate law degree. An LL.M. is a postgraduate law degree that is pursued by students who want to specialize in a particular area of law. Graduates with this specialized training are often qualified to work in global legal environments.
- Any applicant who has Law Graduate from any university Recognized by U.G.C.
- Candidate must have passed the LL.B. with minimum 50% marks.
- Annual fee for LL.M. for session 2020-21 Rs. 34,200/- per annum
- Click to view LL.M. 2 Years Details
- Click to view fee comparision of CCS & Kamkus College of Law