LL.B. 3 Years.
LL.B. course is generally divided into six semesters. During the 3 year course, students get the LL.B. (General) after successful completion of 4 semesters. On the other hand, LL.B. degree is given to candidates only after completing 6 semesters.The basic course structure comprises:
- Tutorial Work
- Moot Courts
- Practical Training Programs
- Any applicant who has Graduate in any discipline from any university Recognized by U.G.C.
- Candidate must have passed the graduation with minimum 45% marks General & SC/ST/OBC.
- (Resident of any State) and 42% marks for OBS & 40% marks for SC/ST (only for resident of UP).
- Annual fee for LL.B.(3yr) for session 2020-21 Rs. 30,600/- per annum.
- Click to view LL.B. 3 Years Details