General Rules For Eligibility
- Admission to LL.B ( 3 year) & B.A.LL.B( 5 Year) Integrated course shall be made as per rules framed from time to time by C.C.S University, Meerut / the State Government.
- The prescribed application form should be accompanied by the following documents:
- High School certificate.
- Intermediate, Senior Secondary /10+2 exam mark sheet & Certificate.
- Graduation degree with mark sheet.
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC( if applicable)
- Domicile certificate in case of applicants from outside Uttar Pradesh.
- Migration certificate/Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate from the college last attended.
Documents at serial number V and VI if not readily available at the time of submitting the application should necessarily be deposited at the time of admission.
As per BCI rules & CCS University norms, 70% attendance is mandatory for all the sessions. "Attendance Certificate" is essential for the enrolment of a candidate as an advocate.
However, if a student is unable to attend some classes due to unavoidable medical reasons or compelling unfrozen commitments s/he should seek prior written permission from principal office.
General Rules of Discipline
The college places highest importance on the maintenance of discipline, cultivation of good manners and inculcation of the habits of regularity and punctuality.
- The students must obey all notices issued by the college and the University, time to time.
- All students must observe punctuality; late comers may not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Disruption or obstruction of the functioning of the college through violence, defiance, force, coercion, threat, intimidation, fear or passive resistance is not allowed in any case.
- Possession, handling, or transmitting any object which is considered as weapon or potentially dangerous object/material (i.e. knives, chemicals, fire works etc.) is not allowed.
- Extortion, continual insubordination or any kind of misbehavior shall be against the discipline of the college.
- Use of profane, vulgar or other improper language is prohibited.
- Students penalized for severe reasons, will be expelled from the college.
- Mobile, radio and other instruments are not allowed during classroom sessions.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited as per Supreme Court guidelines in college campus.