BHAGIRATH SEWA SANSTHAN
A national level Non Governmental Organization is registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 and is focused on educational, welfare and socio- economic services. Since its inception in 1975, the society has been guided by its mission- to serve the cause of the needy. And in pursuance of this mission the Sansthan is active at different levels in different forms reaching out to all weaker sections of the society.
Over the years the Sansthan’s efforts have duly been recognized by the Central as well the state governments and the Sansthan has the privilege of being registered with various government departments. Today the Sansthan is widely recognized in the society and is strongly connected through effective liaison, association and collaboration with other prestigious Public, Private institutions of the country.
- Human Resources Development.
- Empowerment of Women
- Care Givers Training Programme.
- Empowerment of Disabled .
- Vocational Training
- We offer three vocational training programmes in candle making, stitching, music, and painting and thus empower them by self generated employment. We organize awareness in the masses about the potential of disabled. The sale of their products is frequently organized at malls & melas.
- 1. We integrate the disabled with normal school children after special education.
- 2. We integrate the disabled with normal school children after special education
- 3. Day Care Centre – We run Day Care Centre for children suffering from Mental retardation, Cerebral Palsy & autism.
- 4. Rotary Club will soon be giving us their responsibility of running residential Home for children with mental disabilities.
- 5. We conduct training & workshop on environmental total sanitation programmes.
- 6. Providing aids & appliances to PWD – We empower & rehabilitate the physically disabled by providing them aid & appliances including wheel chairs etc. Under ADIP programme.
- Child Labour Schools
- We are involved in eradicating child labour by offering them free education, free Mid day meals, medical care & stipend. We organize awareness generation & vocational training & rehabilitation programmes for them to bring into main stream.
- De-addiction Centre
- We run Drug De-addiction centre (in-house residential services) offering detoxification, psychological support counseling and community services.
- Old Age Home
- We have been entrusted to run a “Residential Old Age Home” for rehabilitation & resettlement of destitute Senior Citizens. We have facilities of Yoga & Naturopathy as preventive health care & free physiotherapy for needy senior persons. We have an ambitious programme to develop manpower to look after disabled & senior citizens. This will generate employment & services for the needy people.
- We often conduct awareness generation programme. Workshop & seminar, rally for the masses on scientific temper, environment, Pollution health, disability, addiction etc.
- Self Help Groups
- We are also involved in the field of rural development by organizing, training & total sanitation, self help Group for empowerment.